AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Saturday, April 2, 2022 03:30:04
Spring Central Sectional Meeting
- now meeting virtually, (hosted by the American Mathematical Society), Virtual, IN
- March 26-27, 2022 (Saturday - Sunday)
- Meeting #1177
Associate Secretary for the AMS Scientific Program:
Betsy Stovall, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to abstracts will be available approximately two weeks (for sectional meetings) to six weeks (for national meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Christine Berkesch, University of Minnesota, The geometry of toric syzygies.
- Matthew Edward Hedden, Michigan State University, Knot theory and complex curves.
- Brian Street, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Maximal Subellipticity.