Nonacademic organizations worldwide can join the Society as corporate members. For a complete roster of participating institutions, please click here.
Corporate Membership Benefits
- 16% discount on MathSciNet®, the premier AMS service for searching almost 3 million items and over 1.7 million direct links to original articles of mathematical sciences literature.*
- 10% off AMS Books and Journals (one discount per title; the publication purchased is not for resale)
- 10% off AMS/MAA Press titles for domestic institutional members
- 10% off eBook Collections
- 10% off advertising rates in AMS publications, such as the Notices of the American Mathematical Society (the Society's journal of record with circulation of more than 30,000)
- 10% off AMS mailing list rentals. Our list of mathematicians and other scientists is quite likely the richest source of researchers and educators you'll find anywhere.
*The discount is available to all departments and libraries on the same campus, provided orders are placed either directly with the AMS or through a participating agent.
One complimentary subscription to the following:
- Four complimentary Corporate Representative Memberships (regular individual membership)
- One complimentary 60 day job posting through the AMS online Employment Service, Employment Information in the Mathematical Sciences (EIMS) for a new job opening.
- Complimentary use of the Employment Center at the Annual Joint Mathematics Meetings,which includes one job posting, ability to self-schedule interviews and search applicant database, and one Quiet Area Interview table (provided the interviewer(s) have paid the Annual Meeting Registration fee).
- Member rate registration at an AMS meeting for any Employee
Corporate Membership Dues
Annual dues of corporate members are set by action of the Council of the Board of Trustees of the American Mathematical Society. Membership in the AMS extends from January through December of the membership year. The 2018 AMS Corporate Dues are $4,410. Contact us to inquire about joining as a corporate member.