Nonacademic organizations worldwide can join the Society as corporate members. View a complete roster of participating institutions.
Corporate Membership Benefits
Involvement with the AMS Community
- Four complimentary Corporate Representative Memberships (regular individual membership).
- One complimentary 60 day job posting through the AMS online Employment Service, Employment Information in the Mathematical Sciences (EIMS) for a new job opening.
- Complimentary use of the Employment Center at the Annual Joint Mathematics Meetings which includes one job posting, ability to self-schedule interviews and search applicant database, and one Quiet Area Interview table (provided the interviewer(s) have paid the Annual Meeting Registration fee).
- Member rate registration at an AMS meeting for any Employee.
- 20% off MathSciNet®, the premier AMS service for searching almost 3 million items and over 1.7 million direct links to original articles of mathematical sciences literature.*
- 10% off most AMS books and journals in our highly respected collection of mathematical literature (one discount per title; the publication purchased is not for resale).
- 10% off Mailing lists rental. Our list of mathematicians and other scientists is quite likely the richest source of researchers and educators you'll find anywhere.
- 10% off advertising rates in AMS publications such as the Notices of the American Mathematical Society, the Society's journal of record with circulation of more than 30,000.
One complimentary subscription to the following:
Notices of the American Mathematical Society (subscription)
Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society (subscription)