Nonacademic organizations worldwide can join the Society as corporate members.
Corporate Membership Benefits include:
- 10% discount on
- AMS Books and Journals (one discount per title; the publication purchased is not for resale)
- Space or display Advertising Rates in AMS publications such as the Notices of the American Mathematical Society (the Society's journal of record with circulation of more than 30,000)
- Mailing Lists rented from the AMS
- 20% discount on the Database Fee for Mathematical Reviews®
- Four complimentary Corporate Representative Memberships (regular individual membership)
- One complimentary subscription to the following:
- Notices of the American Mathematical Society (subscription)
- Abstracts of Papers Presented to the American Mathematical Society (subscription)
- Mailing list of AMS members (per year)
- One complimentary 60 day job posting through the AMS online Employment Service, Employment Information in the Mathematical Sciences (EIMS) for a new job opening.
- Complimentary use of the Employment Center at the Annual Joint Mathematics Meetings which includes: one job posting, ability to self-schedule interviews and search applicant database, and one Quiet Area Interview table (provided the interviewer(s) have paid the Annual Meeting Registration fee).
- Member rate registration at the AMS meeting for any Employee
2017 Corporate Membership Dues: US$4,280
Annual dues of corporate members are set by action of the Council of the Board of Trustees of the American Mathematical Society. Please call or send email AMS Member Servicesfor more details. Membership in the AMS extends from January through December of the membership year.
Inquire about Institutional Membership.