BEGIN Career Booth at JMM
Business, Entrepreneurship, Government, Industry, and Nonprofit
Next event: Wednesday, January 3 - Saturday, January 6, 2024
Joint Mathematics Meetings / Moscone North/South, Moscone Center, San Francisco, CABooth 527
As the largest mathematics meeting in the world, JMM provides a superior venue to meet up-and-coming mathematicians. Industry representatives signed up for time slots at the BEGIN Career Booth can network and get to know mathematically-trained talent. Actively hiring? Purchase a table at the AMS Career Fair or interview on-site at the JMM Employment Center!
BEGIN Career Center 2024 Schedule
- National Security Agency 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- CNA 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Metron 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Pacific 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
What the BEGIN Career Booth offers:
- Opportunities to interview talented, energetic job seekers
- A centrally located, turnkey venue in the JMM exhibit area
- Resume book of JMM attendees interested in BEGIN jobs
Consider the possibilities of using your mathematics education in a BEGIN Career—connect with employers in business, entrepreneurship, government, industry, and nonprofit companies and organizations (BEGIN) who are seeking mathematically trained recruits
Network and learn what it takes to thrive in a BEGIN job at the 2023 JMM.
Intrigued by the possibilities of a BEGIN Career? Attend the AMS Career Fair on Thursday, January 4, to find employers actively looking for mathematical talent!
People with mathematical training and experience can flourish in careers in Business, Entrepreneurship, Government, Industry, and Nonprofit – where teamwork, collaboration, communication, problem-solving, and different perspectives are key.
The BEGIN Career Booth is a place for people to meet and learn from those who work in the BEGIN environment.
For questions, contact BEGIN Booth at JMM
- Meet the employers with BEGIN jobs for in-training and practicing mathematicians
- Learn what it takes to do a BEGIN job
- Network in the BEGIN arena
- Submit your resume to the 2024 JMM Resume Book available on Mathjobs.org