Current and Previous Reports
Undergraduate Mathematical Sciences in University, Four-Year Colleges and Two-Year Colleges, 1975
by James T. Fey, Donald J. Albers and Ann John Jewett with the technical assistance of Clarence B. Lindquist
Publication Date: 1976
Number of Pages: 130 pp.
- Chapter 1: Purposes and Procedures of the Study
- Chapter 2: Enrollemtns in Undergraduate Mathematical Sciences Courses: Universities and Four-Year Colleges
- Chapter 3: Mathematical Science Faculty in Universities and Four-Year Colleges
- Chapter 4: Mathematical Science Students, Programs and Facilities in University and Four-Year Colleges
- Chapter 5: Mathematical Science Offerings, Enrollments, and Instructional Practices in Two-Year Colleges
- Chapter 6: Mathematical Science Faculty in Two-Year Colleges
- Bibliographical References
- Appendix A: Questionnaire for Four-Year Institutions
- Appendix B: List of Respondents to Four-Year Institution Survey
- Appendix C: Questionnaire for Two-Year Institutions
- Appendix D: List of Respondents to Two-Year Institution Survey
- Appendix E: Course by Course Enrollment Data for Universities and Four-Year Colleges
Note: The documents posted are derived from scanned images of the original report.
For questions about this publication, contact the AMS at 800-321-4267, ext. 4189 or Submit an inquiry.