Current and Previous Reports
Undergraduate Mathematical Sciences in Universities, Four-Year Colleges, and Two-Year Colleges, 1980
by James T. Fey, Donald J. Albers and Wendell H. Fleming with the technical assistance of Clarence B. Lindquist
Publication Date: 1981
Number of Pages: 140 pp.
- Chapter 1: Enrollments in Undergraduate Mathematical Science Courses: Universities and Four-Year Colleges
- Chapter 2: Mathematical Science Faculty: Universities and Four-Year Colleges
- Chapter 3: Mathematical Science Administrative Structures and Instructional Practices in Universities and Four-Year Colleges
- Chapter 4: Mathematical Science Offerings, Enrollments, and Instructional Practices in Two-Year Colleges
- Chapter 5: Mathematical Science Faculty in Two-Year Colleges
- Appendix A: Sampling and Estimation Procedures
- Appendix B: The University and Four-Year College Questionnaire
- Appendix C: The Two-Year College Questionnaire
- Appendix D: List of Respondents to the Survey
- Appendix E: Course by Course Enrollments in Universities and Four-Year Colleges
Note: The documents posted are derived from scanned images of the original report.
For questions about this publication, contact the AMS at 800-321-4267, ext. 4189 or Submit an inquiry.