Current and Previous Reports
Undergraduate Programs in the Mathematical and Computer Sciences
by Donald J. Albers, Richard D. Anderson and Don O. Loftsgaarden
Publication Date: 1985
Number of Pages: 147 pp.
ISBN 0-88385-057-5 (Print)
- Chapter 1: Undergraduate Students
- Chapter 2: Four-Year Colege and University Faculty Characteristics
- Chapter 3: Administrative Issues and Departmental Phenomena
- Chapter 4: Computer Science in Four-Year Colleges & Universities
- Chapter 5: Mathematical Sciences Offerings, Enrollments, & Instructional Practices in Two-year
- Chapter 6: Mathematical Science Faculty in Two-Year Colleges
- Appendix A: Sampling and Estimation Procedures
- Appendix B: Four-Year College & University Questionnaire & Questionnaire on Remediation
- Appendix C: Two-Year College Questionnaire & Questionnaire on Remediation
- Appendix D: Special Questionnaire on Computer Science
- Appendix E: Course by Course Enrollments in University & Four-Year Colleges
- Appendix F: List of Respondents to Survey
Note: The documents posted are derived from scanned images of the original report.
For questions about this publication, contact the AMS at 800-321-4267, ext. 4189 or Submit an inquiry.