Graduate Student Chapters
Although the program is designed with graduate students in mind, schools without graduate programs but who meet eligibility requirements may participate.
7 Reasons to Start an AMS Graduate Student Chapter
- Share ideas with fellow students and faculty
- Make contacts with students and faculty at their own and at other institutions
- Interact with more established mathematicians
- Hone job skills and discover career opportunities
- Sponsor social functions for the mathematical community
- Find assistance for attending AMS meetings
- Your existing club can become an AMS Graduate Student Chapter
Find out how to start your chapter here at our "Chapter in a Box"!
Current AMS Graduate Student Chapters: