Today is AMS Day! We celebrate our AMS members on AMS Day with specials on AMS publications, membership, and more: today, Monday, November 27, 2023, from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Please enjoy these exciting limited-time offerings:
- AMS members receive free access to MathSciNet®, the authoritative gateway to the scholarly literature of mathematics, for the day.
- The first 135 purchasers of a non-digital product from the AMS Bookstore will receive a special gift: an aluminum credit card case for domestic customers or an AMS 2024 Math Imagery calendar for international customers!
- AMS Members who shop the bookstore on AMS Day receive 50% off the list price of most AMS books (print, eBooks, and print + eBook bundles), including AMS/MAA titles! Those who purchase a membership will receive this discount on books purchased in the same transaction. In addition to this great discount, we will also send you a free gift with a purchase over $150.00 - a "Your Daily Epsilon of Math Wall Calendar 2024" to get you ready for the new year! This bonus gift applies only to orders being delivered to addresses in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) and Canada.
- Renew or purchase a new membership on AMS Day and receive 20 AMS Points to use toward future purchases. (Points will be awarded on November 28. View your points balance via your Online Member Profile.)
- Purchase a gift membership for a member or nonmember and receive 20 AMS Points** for use towards future purchases.
- AMS members who register for a 2024 Spring Sectional Meeting on AMS Day between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. EST will be entered in a drawing to receive a complimentary registration for that meeting. Ten recipients will be randomly chosen to receive a refund of their registration fee.
- AMS members who register for the 2024 Joint Mathematics Meeting on AMS Day between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. EST will be entered in a drawing to receive a complimentary registration for that meeting. Five recipients will be randomly chosen to receive a refund of their registration fee.
- Make a donation today to your favorite AMS program and receive a set of elegant note cards designed by award-winning mathematical artist Margaret Kepner.
Spread the word about #AMSDay today!
*Sale prices are valid for individual AMS members only and may not be combined with any other discounts. Sale prices are valid for AMS published books only. (No distributed titles are included in this offer.)