Blogging for the AMS
The AMS publishes a variety of blogs addressing topics related to mathematics and the profession. Our volunteer writers offer their particular perspectives as early-career mathematicians, experienced mentors, graduate students, experts in their fields, and more. See a list of our current blogs here.
Would you like to propose a new AMS blog?
We appreciate your interest. Please follow these steps:
- Review our current set of blogs to see what our bloggers are already covering.
- If you think your topic is a good fit for the AMS, please submit a blog proposal including:
- Your name, contact information, and short C.V.
- At least two sample blog posts
- Proposed topic
- Motivation and background
- Posting schedule and blog management plan
- List of additional editors and bloggers
- Your blog URL (if the blog already exists)
- Submit your proposal to AMS Blog Proposals via email.
We look forward to hearing your ideas.