Tensor Categories and Hopf Algebras
About this Title
Nicolás Andruskiewitsch, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Córdoba, Argentina and Dmitri Nikshych, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH, Editors
Publication: Contemporary Mathematics
Publication Year: 2019; Volume 728
ISBNs: 978-1-4704-4321-4 (print); 978-1-4704-5239-1 (online)
This volume contains the proceedings of the scientific session “Hopf Algebras and Tensor Categories”, held from July 27–28, 2017, at the Mathematical Congress of the Americas in Montreal, Canada.
Papers highlight the latest advances and research directions in the theory of tensor categories and Hopf algebras. Primary topics include classification and structure theory of tensor categories and Hopf algebras, Gelfand-Kirillov dimension theory for Nichols algebras, module categories and weak Hopf algebras, Hopf Galois extensions, graded simple algebras, and bialgebra coverings.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in Hopf algebras, tensor categories, and related areas.
Table of Contents
- Nicolás Andruskiewitsch, Iván Angiono and István Heckenberger – On finite GK-dimensional Nichols algebras of diagonal type
- Yuri Bahturin and Mikhail Kochetov – On nonassociative graded-simple algebras over the field of real numbers
- Margaret Beattie, Gastón A. García, Siu-Hung Ng and Jolie Roat – Nonsemisimple Hopf algebras of dimension $8p$ with the Chevalley property
- Costel-Gabriel Bontea and Dmitri Nikshych – Pointed braided tensor categories
- Pavel Etingof – Eigenvalues of the squared antipode in finite dimensional weak Hopf algebras
- Ji-Wei He and Yinhuo Zhang – Cohen-Macaulay invariant subalgebras of Hopf dense Galois extensions
- Aaron Lauve and Mitja Mastnak – Bialgebra coverings and transfer of structure
- Dmitri Nikshych – Classifying braidings on fusion categories
- Victor Ostrik – Remarks on global dimensions of fusion categories
- Cristian Vay – On Hopf algebras with triangular decomposition