Advances in Representation Theory of Algebras
About this Title
Ibrahim Assem, University of Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, Christof Geiß, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, México, México and Sonia Trepode, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Editors
Publication: Contemporary Mathematics
Publication Year: 2021; Volume 761
ISBNs: 978-1-4704-5159-2 (print); 978-1-4704-6417-2 (online)
The Seventh ARTA (“Advances in Representation Theory of Algebras VII”) conference took place at the Instituto de Matemáticas of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, in Mexico City, from September 24–28, 2018, in honor of José Antonio de la Peña's 60th birthday.
Papers in this volume cover topics Professor de la Peña worked on, such as covering theory, tame algebras, and the use of quadratic forms in representation theory. Also included are papers on the categorical approach to representations of algebras and relations to Lie theory, Cohen–Macaulay modules, quantum groups and other algebraic structures.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in representation theory of algebras.
Table of Contents
- Ibrahim Assem – Lectures on split-by-nilpotent extensions
- Ibrahim Assem, María Julia Redondo and Ralf Schiffler – A note on sequential walks
- Grzegorz Bobiński – A characterization of representation infinite quiver settings
- Birge Huisgen-Zimmermann and Manuel Saorín – Dualities for modules of finite projective dimension
- Kiyoshi Igusa and Ralf Schiffler – Frieze varieties are invariant under Coxeter mutation
- Stanisław Kasjan and Andrzej Skowroński – On tame strongly simply connected algebras
- Bernhard Keller – A remark on Hochschild cohomology and Koszul duality
- Otto Kerner and Dan Zacharia – Thick subcategories of the stable category of modules over the exterior algebra
- Justyna Kosakowska and Markus Schmidmeier – Finite direct sums of cyclic embeddings
- Helmut Lenzing – The algebraic theory of fuchsian singularties
- Piotr Malicki and Andrzej Skowroński – Cycle-finite modules over artin algebras
- Eduardo do N. Marcos and Marcelo Moreira – Piecewise hereditary incidence algebras
- Pierre-Guy Plamondon – Derived categories of gentle algebras and surface dissections
- Andrzej Skowroński and Kunio Yamagata – Socle deformations of selfinjective orbit algebras of tilted type