The American Mathematical Society (AMS) provides an important link between the federal government and the mathematical community by:
- coordinating congressional visits for our members with their representatives on Capitol Hill
- providing testimony to congressional committees on science policy and funding issues
- organizing meetings between the AMS leadership and congressional officials
- spearheading grassroots advocacy efforts
- hosting town hall meetings with members of Congress.
For more information: Email the AMS Office of Government Relations