Book reviews do not contain an abstract.
You may download the entire review from the links below.
- Full text review in PDF
- This review is available free of charge
- The Bellman function technique in harmonic analysis by Vasily Vasyunin and Alexander Volberg
- Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 59 (2022), 293-296
- Additional book information: Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, Vol. 186, Cambridge University Press, 2020, xviii–446 pp.
- D. L. Burkholder, Boundary value problems and sharp inequalities for martingale transforms, Ann. Probab. 12 (1984), no. 3, 647–702. MR 744226
- Benjamin Muckenhoupt, Weighted norm inequalities for the Hardy maximal function, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 165 (1972), 207–226. MR 293384, DOI 10.1090/S0002-9947-1972-0293384-6
- F. L. Nazarov and S. R. Treĭl′, The hunt for a Bellman function: applications to estimates for singular integral operators and to other classical problems of harmonic analysis, Algebra i Analiz 8 (1996), no. 5, 32–162 (Russian, with Russian summary); English transl., St. Petersburg Math. J. 8 (1997), no. 5, 721–824. MR 1428988
- F. Nazarov, S. Treil, and A. Volberg, The Bellman functions and two-weight inequalities for Haar multipliers, J. Amer. Math. Soc. 12 (1999), no. 4, 909–928. MR 1685781, DOI 10.1090/S0894-0347-99-00310-0
- Reviewer: Irina Holmes Fay
- Affiliation: Texas A&M University
- Email: email@example.com
- Journal: Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 59 (2022), 293-296
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/bull/1759
- Published electronically: January 7, 2022
- Review Copyright: © Copyright 2022 American Mathematical Society