Abstract:Direct proofs are given of Juhl’s formulae for GJMS operators and $Q$-curvatures starting from the original construction of GJMS.
- Charles Fefferman and C. Robin Graham, The ambient metric, Annals of Mathematics Studies, vol. 178, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 2012. MR 2858236
- Charles Fefferman and Kengo Hirachi, Ambient metric construction of $Q$-curvature in conformal and CR geometries, Math. Res. Lett. 10 (2003), no. 5-6, 819–831. MR 2025058, DOI 10.4310/MRL.2003.v10.n6.a9
- C. Robin Graham, Ralph Jenne, Lionel J. Mason, and George A. J. Sparling, Conformally invariant powers of the Laplacian. I. Existence, J. London Math. Soc. (2) 46 (1992), no. 3, 557–565. MR 1190438, DOI 10.1112/jlms/s2-46.3.557
- Andreas Juhl, Families of conformally covariant differential operators, $Q$-curvature and holography, Progress in Mathematics, vol. 275, Birkhäuser Verlag, Basel, 2009. MR 2521913, DOI 10.1007/978-3-7643-9900-9
- A. Juhl, On the recursive structure of Branson’s $Q$-curvature, arXiv:1004.1784.
- A. Juhl, Explicit formulas for GJMS-operators and $Q$-curvatures, arXiv:1108.0273.
- Charles Fefferman
- Affiliation: Department of Mathematics, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey 08544
- MR Author ID: 65640
- Email: email@example.com
- C. Robin Graham
- Affiliation: Department of Mathematics, University of Washington, Box 354350, Seattle, Washington 98195-4350
- MR Author ID: 358385
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Received by editor(s): March 26, 2012
- Received by editor(s) in revised form: December 5, 2012
- Published electronically: March 4, 2013
- Additional Notes: This work was partially supported by NSF grants DMS 0901040 and DMS 0906035.
- © Copyright 2013
American Mathematical Society
The copyright for this article reverts to public domain 28 years after publication.
- Journal: J. Amer. Math. Soc. 26 (2013), 1191-1207
- MSC (2010): Primary 53A30, 53A55
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0894-0347-2013-00765-1
- MathSciNet review: 3073887