J. N. Nielsen & W. C. Pitts, “General theory of wave-drag reduction for combinations employing quasi-cylindrical bodies with an application to swept wing and body combinations,” NACA TN 3722, National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics, Washington, D. C., September 1956.
J. G. Jones, “A method for designing body shape to produce prescribed pressure distributions on wing-body combinations at supersonic speeds,” (to be published as (British) ARC Current Paper).
- L. Fox and E. T. Goodwin, The numerical solution of non-singular linear integral equations, Philos. Trans. Roy. Soc. London Ser. A 245 (1953), 501–534. MR 54355, DOI 10.1098/rsta.1953.0005
- William Edmund Milne, Numerical solution of differential equations, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York; Chapman & Hall, Ltd., London, 1953. MR 0068321
- D. R. Hartree, Numerical analysis, Oxford, at the Clarendon Press, 1952. MR 0052871
- © Copyright 1961 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Math. Comp. 15 (1961), 131-142
- MSC: Primary 65.00
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0025-5718-1961-0122001-7
- MathSciNet review: 0122001