- Paul T. Bateman and Roger A. Horn, A heuristic asymptotic formula concerning the distribution of prime numbers, Math. Comp. 16 (1962), 363–367. MR 148632, DOI 10.1090/S0025-5718-1962-0148632-7 S. Chowla, “The representation of a number as a sum of four squares and a prime,” Acta Arith., v. 1, 1935, p. 115-122.
- G. H. Hardy and J. E. Littlewood, Some problems of ‘Partitio numerorum’; III: On the expression of a number as a sum of primes, Acta Math. 44 (1923), no. 1, 1–70. MR 1555183, DOI 10.1007/BF02403921
- Ju. V. Linnik, An asymptotic formula in an additive problem of Hardy-Littlewood, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Ser. Mat. 24 (1960), 629–706 (Russian). MR 0122796
- © Copyright 1963 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Math. Comp. 17 (1963), 445-447
- MSC: Primary 10.45
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0025-5718-1963-0153647-X
- MathSciNet review: 0153647