R. D. Richtmyer, Detached-Shock Calculations by Power Series, I, A.E.C. Research and Development Report, NYU-7973, New York University, Courant Inst, of Math. Sci., 1957.
R. Courant & D. Hilbert, Methoden der mathematischen Physik, Vols. I (2nd ed.), II, Springer, Berlin, 1931, 1937; English transl., Vols. I (2nd ed.), II, Interscience, New York, 1953, 1962. MR 5, 97; MR 13, 800; MR 16, 426; MR 25 #4216.
- M. D. Van Dyke, A model of supersonic flow past blunt axisymmetric bodies, with application to Chester’s solution, J. Fluid Mech. 3 (1958), 515–522. MR 91099, DOI 10.1017/S002211205800015X G. Lewis, Two Methods Using Power Series for Solving Analytic Initial Value Problems, A.E.C. Research and Development Report, NYU-2881, New York University, Courant Inst, of Math. Sci., 1960. J. A. Leavitt, A Power Series Solution for Compressible Flow Past a Conical Shock Wave, A.E.C. Research and Development Report, NYU-10, 432, New York University, Courant Inst. of Math. Sci., 1963.
- A. H. Van Tuyl, The use of rational approximations in the calculation of flows with detached shocks, J. Aero/Space Sci. 27 (1960), 559–560. MR 111388
- © Copyright 1966 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Math. Comp. 20 (1966), 46-52
- MSC: Primary 65.60; Secondary 65.65
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0025-5718-1966-0187402-4
- MathSciNet review: 0187402