On algorithmic equivalence in linear fractional programming
Abstract: This paper compares the effectiveness of three published algorithms for solving the linear fractional programming problem.
- A. Charnes and W. W. Cooper, Programming with linear fractional functionals, Naval Res. Logist. Quart. 9 (1962), 181–186. MR 152370, DOI https://doi.org/10.1002/nav.3800090303
- J. R. Isbell and W. H. Marlow, Attrition games, Naval Res. Logist. Quart. 3 (1956), 71–94. MR 83408, DOI https://doi.org/10.1002/nav.3800030108
- Béla Martos, Hyperbolic programming, Naval Res. Logist. Quart. 11 (1964), 135–155. MR 182456, DOI https://doi.org/10.1002/nav.3800110204
- Béla Martos, Nonlinear programming, North-Holland Publishing Co., Amsterdam-Oxford; American Elsevier Publishing Co., Inc., New York, 1975. Theory and methods. MR 0496692
- Harvey M. Wagner and John S. C. Yuan, Algorithmic equivalence in linear fractional programming, Management Sci. 14 (1968), 301–306. MR 243821, DOI https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.14.5.301
A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, "Programming with linear fractional functions," Naval Res. Logist. Quart., v. 9, 1962, pp. 181-186.
J. R. Isbell & W. H. Marlow, "Attrition games," Naval Res. Logist. Quart., v. 3, 1956, pp. 1-99.
B. Martos, "Hyperbolic programming," Naval Res. Logist. Quart., v. 11, 1964, pp. 135-155 (formerly appeared in Mathematical Institute, Hungarian Academy of Science, v. 5, 1960, pp. 383-406).
B. Martos, Nonlinear Programming Theory and Methods, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1975.
H. M. Wagner & J. S. C. Yuan, "Algorithmic equivalence in linear fractional programming," Management Sci., v. 14, 1968, pp. 301-306.
Retrieve articles in Mathematics of Computation with MSC: 90C32
Retrieve articles in all journals with MSC: 90C32