Abstract:We note that three factors are missing from Table 1 in Factors of generalized Fermat numbers by A. Björn and H. Riesel published in Math. Comp. 67 (1998), 441–446.
- N. S. de Araújo Melo, Private communication, 2004.
- Anders Björn and Hans Riesel, Factors of generalized Fermat numbers, Math. Comp. 67 (1998), no. 221, 441–446. With microfiche supplement. MR 1433262, DOI 10.1090/S0025-5718-98-00891-6
- J. Fougeron, Private communication, 2003.
- W. Keller, Private communication, 2004.
- Jeff Young, Large primes and Fermat factors, Math. Comp. 67 (1998), no. 224, 1735–1738. MR 1484904, DOI 10.1090/S0025-5718-98-00989-2
- Anders Björn
- Affiliation: Department of Mathematics, Linköpings Universitet, SE-581 83 Linköping, Sweden
- Email: email@example.com
- Hans Riesel
- Affiliation: Department of Numerical Analysis and Computer Science, Royal Insitute of Technology, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Received by editor(s): February 21, 2005
- Published electronically: June 14, 2005
- © Copyright 2005 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Math. Comp. 74 (2005), 2099-2099
- MSC (2000): Primary 11-04; Secondary 11Y05, 11Y11
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0025-5718-05-01816-8
- MathSciNet review: 1314895