R. P. Kanwal, Shock and wave surfaces for three-dimensional gas flows, Ph.D. Thesis, Indiana University, 1957.
—, On curved shock waves in three-dimensional gas flows, Presented at the American Mathematical Society meeting in April, 1957, at Chicago, to appear in the Quarterly of Applied Mathematics.
—, Propagation of curved shocks in pseudo-stationary three-dimensional gas flows, to appear in Illinois Journal of Mathematics.
- A. H. Taub, Determination of flows behind stationary and pseudo-stationary shocks, Ann. of Math. (2) 62 (1955), 300–325. MR 71971, DOI 10.2307/1969684
- Luthur Pfahler Eisenhart, An Introduction to Differential Geometry, Princeton Mathematical Series, vol. 3, Princeton University Press, Princeton, N. J., 1940. MR 0003048
- C. H. Fletcher, A. H. Taub, and Walker Bleakney, The Mach reflection of shock waves at nearly glancing incidence, Rev. Modern Physics 23 (1951), 271–286. MR 0045532
- © Copyright 1958 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 9 (1958), 201-207
- MSC: Primary 76.00
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-1958-0094077-9
- MathSciNet review: 0094077