- Maxime Bôcher, On a small variation which renders a linear differential system incompatible, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 21 (1914), no. 1, 1–6. MR 1559549, DOI 10.1090/S0002-9904-1914-02559-5 W. M. Whyburn, On the Green’s function for systems of differential equations, Ann. of Math. 28 (1927), 291-300.
- William M. Whyburn, Differential systems with boundary conditions at more than two points, Proceedings of the conference on differential equations (dedicated to A. Weinstein), University of Maryland Book Store, College Park, Md., 1956, pp. 1–21. MR 0082002
- © Copyright 1968 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 19 (1968), 746-748
- MSC: Primary 34.36
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-1968-0224901-4
- MathSciNet review: 0224901