Abstract:A space is found, for any $\alpha$, which has spread $\alpha$ and which is not the set-theoretic union of a hereditarily $\alpha$-Lindelof and a hereditarily $\alpha$-separable space.
- A. Hajnal and I. Juhász, On hereditarily $\alpha$-Lindelöf and hereditarily $\alpha$-separable spaces, Ann. Univ. Sci. Budapest. Eötvös Sect. Math. 11 (1968), 115–124. MR 240779 —, A consistency result concerning hereditarily $\alpha$-separable spaces, Proceedings of the Bolyai János Mathematical Society Colloquium on Topology, Keszthely, Hungary, 1972 (to appear).
- © Copyright 1974 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 43 (1974), 245-248
- MSC: Primary 54DXX; Secondary 54A25
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-1974-0331317-1
- MathSciNet review: 0331317