Abstract:This paper gives several characterizations of $H$-closed spaces.
- M. P. Berri, J. R. Porter, and R. M. Stephenson Jr., A survey of minimal topological spaces, General Topology and its Relations to Modern Analysis and Algebra, III (Proc. Conf., Kanpur, 1968) Academia, Prague, 1971, pp. 93–114. MR 0278254 N. Bourbaki, General topology. Part 1, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass., 1966. MR 34 #5044b.
- James Dugundji, Topology, Allyn and Bacon, Inc., Boston, Mass., 1966. MR 0193606
- R. V. Fuller, Relations among continuous and various non-continuous functions, Pacific J. Math. 25 (1968), 495–509. MR 227952
- Shouro Kasahara, Characterizations of compactness and countable compactness, Proc. Japan Acad. 49 (1973), 523–524. MR 328865
- Norman Levine, A decomposition of continuity in topological spaces, Amer. Math. Monthly 68 (1961), 44–46. MR 126252, DOI 10.2307/2311363
- Shozo Sakai, A note on $C$-compact spaces, Proc. Japan Acad. 46 (1970), 917–920. MR 288729
- M. K. Singal and Asha Rani Singal, Almost-continuous mappings, Yokohama Math. J. 16 (1968), 63–73. MR 261569
- © Copyright 1975 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 48 (1975), 469-475
- MSC: Primary 54D25
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-1975-0365485-3
- MathSciNet review: 0365485