Abstract:This paper considers a combinatorial problem by M. B. Nathanson , concerning simultaneous systems of representatives for two families of finite sets.
- Melvyn B. Nathanson, Simultaneous systems of representatives for families of finite sets, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 103 (1988), no. 4, 1322–1326. MR 955030, DOI 10.1090/S0002-9939-1988-0955030-2
- Melvyn B. Nathanson, Simultaneous systems of representatives and combinatorial number theory, Discrete Math. 79 (1990), no. 2, 197–205. MR 1034122, DOI 10.1016/0012-365X(90)90034-F
- © Copyright 1989 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 107 (1989), 347-351
- MSC: Primary 11B13; Secondary 05A05
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-1989-0984798-5
- MathSciNet review: 984798