Abstract:In this paper we complete the proof of the fact that the Hausdorff dimensions of graphs of density continuous functions vary continuously between one and two. This result was announced in our previous paper, but the proof there contained a gap and the construction given there should also be slightly modified. This correction is done in this paper.
- © Copyright 1995 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 123 (1995), 1821-1825
- MSC: Primary 28A75; Secondary 26A15, 54C30
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-1995-1242076-6
- MathSciNet review: 1242076