Abstract:In this paper we construct certain Hopf subalgebras of a pointed Hopf algebra over a field of characteristic 0. Some applications are given in the case of Hopf algebras of dimension 6, $p^2$ and $pq$, where $p$ and $q$ are different prime numbers.
- A. Masuoka, Semisimple Hopf algebras of dimension 6 and 8, Israel J. Math. (to appear).
- Susan Montgomery, Hopf algebras and their actions on rings, CBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics, vol. 82, Published for the Conference Board of the Mathematical Sciences, Washington, DC; by the American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 1993. MR 1243637, DOI 10.1090/cbms/082
- David E. Radford, On Kauffman’s knot invariants arising from finite-dimensional Hopf algebras, Advances in Hopf algebras (Chicago, IL, 1992) Lecture Notes in Pure and Appl. Math., vol. 158, Dekker, New York, 1994, pp. 205–266. MR 1289427
- R. Williams, Ph.D. thesis (unpublished), Florida State University, 1988.
- D. Ştefan
- Affiliation: Facultatea de Matematică, Universitatea Bucureşti, Str. Academiei 14, RO-70109 Bucharest 1, Romania
- Email: email@example.com
- Received by editor(s): December 4, 1995
- Received by editor(s) in revised form: June 10, 1996
- Communicated by: Ken Goodearl
- © Copyright 1997 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 125 (1997), 3191-3193
- MSC (1991): Primary 16W30
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-97-04143-9
- MathSciNet review: 1423335