An analytic invariant of ordinary curve singularities
HTML articles powered by AMS MathViewer
- by Joaquim Roé PDF
- Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 127 (1999), 3525-3526 Request permission
Abstract:It is well known that analytically equivalent ordinary plane curve singularities have projectively equivalent tangent cones. In this note we introduce an analytic invariant in order to show two non analytically equivalent ordinary 5-fold points with projectively equivalent (or equal) tangent cones.
- Casas-Alvero, E., Singularities of plane curves (1997), to appear.
- Joe Harris, Algebraic geometry, Graduate Texts in Mathematics, vol. 133, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1992. A first course. MR 1182558, DOI 10.1007/978-1-4757-2189-8
- Sam Perlis, Maximal orders in rational cyclic algebras of composite degree, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 46 (1939), 82–96. MR 15, DOI 10.1090/S0002-9947-1939-0000015-X
- Joaquim Roé
- Affiliation: Departament d’Àlgebra i Geometria, Universitat de Barcelona Gran Via, 585, E-08007, Barcelona, Spain
- Email: email@example.com
- Received by editor(s): March 2, 1998
- Published electronically: July 27, 1999
- Additional Notes: The author was partially supported by 1997FI-00141, CAICYT PB95-0274 and “AGE-Algebraic Geometry in Europe" contract no. ERB940557.
- Communicated by: Ron Donagi
- © Copyright 1999 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 127 (1999), 3525-3526
- MSC (1991): Primary 14H20
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-99-05431-3
- MathSciNet review: 1676361