Abstract:We prove that translation invariant multilinear operators of restricted weak type $(1,1,\dots , 1,q)$ must necessarily be of weak type $(1,1,\dots , 1,q)$. We give applications.
- D. Bilyk and L. Grafakos, Interplay between distributional estimates and boundedness of operators, submitted.
- Loukas Grafakos and Rodolfo H. Torres, Multilinear Calderón-Zygmund theory, Adv. Math. 165 (2002), no. 1, 124–164. MR 1880324, DOI 10.1006/aima.2001.2028
- K. H. Moon, On restricted weak type $(1,\,1)$, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 42 (1974), 148–152. MR 341196, DOI 10.1090/S0002-9939-1974-0341196-4
- E. M. Stein and Guido Weiss, An extension of a theorem of Marcinkiewicz and some of its applications, J. Math. Mech. 8 (1959), 263–284. MR 0107163, DOI 10.1512/iumj.1959.8.58019
- Loukas Grafakos
- Affiliation: Department of Mathematics, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri 65211
- MR Author ID: 288678
- ORCID: 0000-0001-7094-9201
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mieczysław Mastyło
- Affiliation: Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, A. Mickiewicz University – and – Institute of Mathematics, Polish Academy of Science (Poznań branch), Umultowska 87, 61-614 Poznań, Poland
- MR Author ID: 121145
- Email: email@example.com
- Received by editor(s): November 6, 2003
- Published electronically: November 1, 2004
- Additional Notes: The first author was supported by the National Science Foundation under grant DMS 0099881.
The second author was supported by KBN Grant 1 P03A 013 26
- Communicated by: Andreas Seeger
- © Copyright 2004
American Mathematical Society
The copyright for this article reverts to public domain 28 years after publication.
- Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 133 (2005), 1075-1081
- MSC (2000): Primary 46B70, 42B99
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-04-07791-3
- MathSciNet review: 2117208