W. W. Boone, Thue system with word problem of any preassigned recursively enumerable degree of unsolvability, Abstracts of Short Communications, Internat. Congr. of Mathematicians, Stockholm, Almqvist, Uppsala, 1962.
C. R. J. Clapham, Some investigations in abstract algebra, Doctoral Thesis, Oxford Univ., Oxford, 1962.
—, The existence of finitely-presented groups with word problems of arbitrary degrees of unsolvability, Proc. London Math. Soc. (to appear).
- Martin Davis, Computability and unsolvability, McGraw-Hill Series in Information Processing and Computers, McGraw-Hill Book Co., Inc., New York-Toronto-London, 1958. MR 0124208
- R. Harrop, On the existence of finite models and decision procedures for propositional calculi, Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 54 (1958), 1–13. MR 93482, DOI 10.1017/s0305004100033120
- Leon Henkin, Fragments of the propositional calculus, J. Symbolic Logic 14 (1949), 42–48. MR 33780, DOI 10.2307/2268976 S. Linial and E. L. Post, Recursive unsolvability of the deducibility, Tarski’s completeness and independence of axiom problems of the propositional calculus, Abstract 38, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 55 (1949), 50. Jean Porte, An associativity lemma, Abstracts of Short Communications, Internat. Congr. of Mathematicians, Stockholm, Almqvist and Wiksells, Uppsala, 1962.
- © Copyright 1965 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 118 (1965), 192-210
- MSC: Primary 02.12
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9947-1965-0175750-9
- MathSciNet review: 0175750