Some combinatorial principles
Author: Jussi Ketonen
Journal: Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 188 (1974), 387-394
MSC: Primary 02K35
MathSciNet review: 0332481
Full-text PDF Free Access
Abstract: We extend some large cardinal axioms of Jensen to weakly inaccessible cardinals. Related problems regarding the saturatedness of certain filters are also studied.
-  R. Jensen, Some combinatorial properties of L and V (to appear).
-  Kenneth Kunen, Some applications of iterated ultrapowers in set theory, Ann. Math. Logic 1 (1970), 179–227. MR 277346, https://doi.org/10.1016/0003-4843(70)90013-6
-  Robert M. Solovay, Real-valued measurable cardinals, Axiomatic set theory (Proc. Sympos. Pure Math., Vol. XIII, Part I, Univ. California, Los Angeles, Calif., 1967) Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, R.I., 1971, pp. 397–428. MR 0290961
- R. Jensen, Some combinatorial properties of L and V (to appear).
- K. Kunen, Some applications of iterated ultrapowers in set-theory, Ann. Math. Logic 1 (1970), 179-227. MR 43 #3080. MR 0277346 (43:3080)
- R. Solovay, Real-valued measurable cardinals, Proc. Sympos. Pure Math., vol. 13, Part 1, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, R. I., 1971, pp. 397-428. MR 45 #55. MR 0290961 (45:55)
Retrieve articles in Transactions of the American Mathematical Society with MSC: 02K35
Retrieve articles in all journals with MSC: 02K35