Abstract:The paper studies the interrelationship between coverings of finite directed graphs and gradings of the path algebras associated to the directed graphs. To include gradings of all basic finite-dimensional algebras over an algebraically closed field, a theory of coverings of graphs with relations is introduced.
- Peter Gabriel, Auslander-Reiten sequences and representation-finite algebras, Representation theory, I (Proc. Workshop, Carleton Univ., Ottawa, Ont., 1979), Lecture Notes in Math., vol. 831, Springer, Berlin, 1980, pp. 1–71. MR 607140 —, Coverings in representation theory, Talk at ICRA III, Puebla, Mexico, 1980.
- Robert Gordon and Edward L. Green, Graded Artin algebras, J. Algebra 76 (1982), no. 1, 111–137. MR 659212, DOI 10.1016/0021-8693(82)90240-X
- Robert Gordon and Edward L. Green, Graded Artin algebras, J. Algebra 76 (1982), no. 1, 111–137. MR 659212, DOI 10.1016/0021-8693(82)90240-X E. G. Green, Representation theory of tensor algebras, Thesis, Brandeis University, 1973.
- Edward L. Green, The representation theory of tensor algebras, J. Algebra 34 (1975), 136–171. MR 401842, DOI 10.1016/0021-8693(75)90200-8 —, Group-graded algebras and the zero relation problem, Proc. ICRA III, Puebla, Mexico, 1980 (to appear).
- William S. Massey, Algebraic topology: An introduction, Harcourt, Brace & World, Inc., New York, 1967. MR 0211390
- C. Riedtmann, Algebren, Darstellungsköcher, Überlagerungen und zurück, Comment. Math. Helv. 55 (1980), no. 2, 199–224 (German). MR 576602, DOI 10.1007/BF02566682
- © Copyright 1983 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 279 (1983), 297-310
- MSC: Primary 16A64; Secondary 05C20, 16A03, 16A90, 57M10
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9947-1983-0704617-0
- MathSciNet review: 704617