We're here for every phase of your mathematical life.
Whatever the stage of your mathematical life, you're a vital participant in the mathematics community and we're thrilled to support you as an AMS member. Learn about membership and enjoy special JMM offerings:
- download a meeting background
- jump into the virtual photo booth
- enter the giveaway contest
Visit Membership Staff to enter a contest to win an Amazon gift card or ask questions about membership on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday between 12:00 pm-1:00 pm PST.
Infinite Possibilities: Resources and Opportunities for In-Training and Practicing Mathematicians.
Explore information on
- funding your research & career (travel grants/fellowships)
- Teaching, Learning & EDI (workshops /webinars)
- programs for high school, undergraduate, & graduate students
- applications of math in the modern world
- educational initiatives and much more
Talk with a member of the Programs team Wednesday-Friday 12:00noon-1:00pm. We are looking forward to chatting about the resources and opportunities available to help guide you through all stages of your education and career.
The American Mathematical Society has maintained an active publishing program for over 100 years, including high quality books and journals and the MathSciNet database.
Visit the Publications exhibit to see a MathSciNet demo and take advantage of our extensive book sale.