Two-Year College Membership
Accredited Two-Year colleges in the North America (United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean) are eligible for institutional membership.
Two-Year College Institutional Member Benefits
- New! 25% off table purchase at the AMS Employment Center at the Joint Mathematics Meetings. Claim the discount during the Employment Center registration period each fall.
- 20% off AMS books and journals (one discount per title; the publication purchased is not for resale)
- 20% off MathScINet®, the premier AMS service for searching almost 3 million items and over 1.7 million direct links to original articles of mathematical sciences literature.*
- 20% off eBook collections
- 20% off advertising in the Notices of the AMS (the Society's journal of record with circulation of more than 30,000)
- 20% off AMS mailing list rentals. Our list of mathematicians and other scientists is quite likely the richest source of researchers and educators you'll find anywhere.
*The discount is available to all departments and libraries on the same campus, provided orders are placed either directly with the AMS or through a participating agent.
One complimentary subscription to the following upon request
Two-Year College Institutional Membership Dues
Annual dues of two-year college members are set by action of the Council and Board of Trustees of the AMS. Those dues are approximately one-fourth of the minimum dues for four-year-institutions. The privileges available to two-year college members depend on the amount of dues actually paid. Any member may increase the benefits to which it is entitled by choosing to pay more than the minimum dues. Contact us to inquire about joining as an institution.