Current and Previous Reports
Statistical Abstract of Undergraduate Programs in the Mathematical Sciences in the United States
by David J. Lutzer, Stephen B. Rodi, Ellen E. Kirkman, and James W. Maxwell
Publication Date: 2007
Number of Pages: 354 pp.
ISBN 978-0-8218-4332-1 (Print)
- Chapter 1: Summary of Findings
- Chapter 2: Summary of Special Topics
- Chapter 3: Four-Year Course Enrollments
- Chapter 4: Four-Year Faculty Demographics
- Chapter 5: First-Year Courses in Four-Year Colleges and Universities
- Chapter 6: Two-Year Enrollment, Course Offerings and Instructional Practices
- Chapter 7: Two-Year Program Faculty, Administration, and Special Topics
- Appendix I: Enrollment
- Appendix II: Sampling and Estimation Procedures
- Appendix III: List of Responders
- Appendix IV: Four-Year Questionnaire
- Appendix V: Two-Year Questionnaire
- Appendix VI: Statistics Questionnaire
- Appendix VII: Tables of Standard Errors
Note: The documents posted are derived from scanned images of the original report.
For questions about this publication, contact the AMS at 800-321-4267, ext. 4189 or Submit an inquiry.