Current and Previous Reports
Statistical Abstract of Undergraduate Programs in the Mathematical Sciences in the United States
by Richelle Blair, Ellen E. Kirkman, and James W. Maxwell
Publication Date: 2013
Number of Pages: 374 pp.
ISBN 978-0-8218-9412-5 (Print)
- Chapter 1: Summary of Findings
- Chapter 2: Summary of Special Topics
- Chapter 3: Four-Year Course Enrollments
- Chapter 4: Four-Year Faculty Demographics
- Chapter 5: First-Year Courses in Four-Year Colleges and Universities
- Chapter 6: Two-Year Enrollment, Course Offerings and Instructional Practices
- Chapter 7: Two-Year Program Faculty, Administration, and Special Topics
- Appendix I: Enrollment
- Appendix II: Sampling and Estimation Procedures
- Appendix III: List of Responders
- Appendix IV: Four-Year Questionnaire
- Appendix V: Two-Year Questionnaire
- Appendix VI: Statistics Questionnaire
- Appendix VII: Tables of Standard Errors
Note: The documents posted are derived from scanned images of the original report.
For questions about this publication, contact the AMS at 800-321-4267, ext. 4189 or Submit an inquiry.