Where to Send Files for Accepted Papers
Immediately after a paper has been accepted for publication, the final version of the electronic manuscript should be sent to the Providence office of the American Mathematical Society (AMS). See Web, Email, and CD paragraphs below. The final version must be typeset in AMS-LaTeX.
No corrections will be accepted electronically. Authors must mark their changes on author proofs when received and return them to the AMS.
- ACCEPTED papers can be submitted via the web.
- For security and confidentiality reasons, this system requires that you have an AMS Web Account. You will be given an opportunity to create an account as you go through the submission process.
- Electronic files can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include a message indicating that the paper has been accepted for publication in the Journal of Algebraic Geometry.
- Electronically prepared manuscripts may also be sent to
Electronic Prepress Department
American Mathematical Society
201 Charles Street
Providence, RI 02904-2213 USA
- When sending a manuscript on CD, write the author name(s), article title, and the journal name on the CD label.