On the partial compactification of the arithmetic quotient of a period matrix domain
HTML articles powered by AMS MathViewer
- by Eduardo H. Cattani PDF
- Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 80 (1974), 330-333
- W. L. Baily Jr. and A. Borel, Compactification of arithmetic quotients of bounded symmetric domains, Ann. of Math. (2) 84 (1966), 442–528. MR 216035, DOI 10.2307/1970457 2. E. Cattani, On the partial compactification of the "modular variety" associated to a Kähler surface, Thesis, Washington University, 1972.
- Phillip A. Griffiths, Periods of integrals on algebraic manifolds. II. Local study of the period mapping, Amer. J. Math. 90 (1968), 805–865. MR 233825, DOI 10.2307/2373485
- Phillip A. Griffiths, Periods of integrals on algebraic manifolds: Summary of main results and discussion of open problems, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 76 (1970), 228–296. MR 258824, DOI 10.1090/S0002-9904-1970-12444-2
- Phillip Griffiths and Wilfried Schmid, Locally homogeneous complex manifolds, Acta Math. 123 (1969), 253–302. MR 259958, DOI 10.1007/BF02392390 6. P. A. Griffiths and W. Schmid, Recent developments in Hodge theory: a discussion of techniques and results (to appear).
- Sigurđur Helgason, Differential geometry and symmetric spaces, Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. XII, Academic Press, New York-London, 1962. MR 0145455
- Ichir Satake, On compactifications of the quotient spaces for arithmetically defined discontinuous groups, Ann. of Math. (2) 72 (1960), 555–580. MR 170356, DOI 10.2307/1970229
- Journal: Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 80 (1974), 330-333
- MSC (1970): Primary 32G20, 32M10; Secondary 53C30, 53C35
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9904-1974-13489-0
- MathSciNet review: 0357865