The American Mathematical Society administers several travel grant programs, some funded by donations to the AMS, others by outside funding from sources such as the National Science Foundation (NSF). Most of these programs provide partial travel support.
Please see the individual program pages for more information about each type of grant, including deadlines, eligibility, and restrictions.
- AMS-Simons Travel Grants Program
- AMS Graduate Student Travel Grants (to the January Joint Mathematics Meetings and AMS Sectional Meetings)
- AMS Undergraduate Travel Grants - (to the January Joint Mathematics Meetings)
- New! Primarily Undergraduate Institution (PUI) Faculty Travel Grants (to the January Joint Mathematics Meetings)
- AMS China Exchange Program Fan Fund Travel Grants from the AMS
- International Congress of Mathematicians (ICM) Travel Grants Program
- Mathematical Congress of the Americas (MCA) Travel Grants Program
Questions about travel grants can be directed to the AMS Programs Department at 401-455-4189 (800-321-4267, ext. 4189, in the U.S. and Canada).