- Loo-keng Hua, The lattice-points in a circle, Quart. J. Math. Oxford Ser. 13 (1942), 18–29. MR 7768, DOI 10.1093/qmath/os-13.1.18 G. H. Hardy, “On the expression of a number as the sum of two squares,” Quart. J. Math. v. 46, 1915, p. 263-283, and “On Dirichlet’s divisor problem,” Proc. London Math. Soc., Ser. 2, v. 15, 1916, p. 1-25.
- W. Fraser and C. C. Gotlieb, A calculation of the number of lattice points in the circle and sphere, Math. Comp. 16 (1962), 282–290. MR 155788, DOI 10.1090/S0025-5718-1962-0155788-9 H. L. Mitchell, III, Numerical Experiments on the Number of Lattice Points in the Circle, Technical Report No. 17, Appl. Math. and Stat. Labs., Stanford University, Stanford, California.
- © Copyright 1963 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Math. Comp. 17 (1963), 223-230
- MSC: Primary 10.45; Secondary 10.25
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0025-5718-1963-0166168-5
- MathSciNet review: 0166168