Abstract:We correct a mistake that appeared in the first section of the original article, which appeared in Tran. Amer. Math. Soc. 370 (2018), 99–130. Namely, Corollary 1.16 was false as stated and was subsequently used in later proofs in the paper. In this note it is argued that all the relevant statements after Corollary 1.16 can be saved with at most minor modifications. In particular, all the main results of the original paper remain valid as stated, but some intermediate claims are slightly modified or proved more directly without Corollary 1.16.
- Gábor Szabó
- Affiliation: Department of Mathematics, KU Leuven, Celestijnenlaan 200b box 2400, B-3001 Leuven, Belgium
- MR Author ID: 1103496
- ORCID: 0000-0001-7963-8493
- Email: email@example.com
- Received by editor(s): October 30, 2019
- Received by editor(s) in revised form: January 14, 2020
- Published electronically: July 9, 2020
- Additional Notes: This work was supported by a start-up grant of KU Leuven and an internal research grant of KU Leuven.
- © Copyright 2020 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 373 (2020), 7527-7531
- MSC (2010): Primary 46L55
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/tran/8115
- MathSciNet review: 4155215