Abstract:Group algebras of algebraically closed groups and of universal groups are shown to have simple augmentation ideals and to be primitive.
- Otto H. Kegel and Bertram A. F. Wehrfritz, Locally finite groups, North-Holland Mathematical Library, Vol. 3, North-Holland Publishing Co., Amsterdam-London; American Elsevier Publishing Co., Inc., New York, 1973. MR 0470081
- B. H. Neumann, A note on algebraically closed groups, J. London Math. Soc. 27 (1952), 247–249. MR 46363, DOI 10.1112/jlms/s1-27.2.247
- W. R. Scott, Algebraically closed groups, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 2 (1951), 118–121. MR 40299, DOI 10.1090/S0002-9939-1951-0040299-6
- © Copyright 1976 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 56 (1976), 79-82
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-1976-0399145-0
- MathSciNet review: 0399145