Abstract:A new inequality of the Gronwall type is established for a class of integral systems.
- T. H. Gronwall, Note on the derivatives with respect to a parameter of the solutions of a system of differential equations, Ann. of Math. (2) 20 (1919), no. 4, 292–296. MR 1502565, DOI 10.2307/1967124
- Richard Bellman and Kenneth L. Cooke, Differential-difference equations, Academic Press, New York-London, 1963. MR 0147745
- G. Sansone and R. Conti, Non-linear differential equations, Revised edition, International Series of Monographs in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 67, The Macmillan Company, New York, 1964. Translated from the Italian by Ainsley H. Diamond; A Pergamon Press Book. MR 0177153 D. E. Greene, Wave propagation and other spectral problems in a binary gas mixture as described by kinetic models to the Boltzmann equations, Dissertation, Purdue University, 1973.
- J. A. Nohel, Some problems in nonlinear Volterra integral equations, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 68 (1962), 323–329. MR 145307, DOI 10.1090/S0002-9904-1962-10790-3
- Richard K. Miller, Nonlinear Volterra integral equations, Mathematics Lecture Note Series, W. A. Benjamin, Inc., Menlo Park, Calif., 1971. MR 0511193
- © Copyright 1977 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 62 (1977), 101-104
- MSC: Primary 34A40
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-1977-0460765-7
- MathSciNet review: 0460765