Abstract:A proof much simpler than the one given by Bikulov (Investigation of the $p$-adic Green function, Teoret. Mat. Fiz. 87 (1991), 376–390) for properties of the 2-dimensional $p$-adic Green function is shown. By this method one can treat a multidimensional case, and some sharp estimates are obtained.
- A. Kh. Bikulov, Investigation of a $p$-adic Green function, Teoret. Mat. Fiz. 87 (1991), no. 3, 376–390 (Russian, with English summary); English transl., Theoret. and Math. Phys. 87 (1991), no. 3, 600–610. MR 1129672, DOI 10.1007/BF01017946
- Nguyen Minh Chuong, Nguyen Van Co and Tran Quoc Binh, $p$-adic distributions and Sobolev spaces, Preprint 96/10, Hanoi Institute of Mathematics.
- Nguyen Minh Chuong and Nguyen Van Co, A new proof for $p$-adic Green function, Preprint 1997, Hanoi Institute of Mathematics.
- Nguyen Minh Chuong, Nguyen Minh Tri and Le Quang Trung, Theory of Partial Differential Equations, Sci. & Jechn. Publ. House, Hanoi (1995).
- G. Christol and B. Dwork, Effective $p$-adic bounds at regular singular points, Duke Math. J. 62 (1991), no. 3, 689–720. MR 1104814, DOI 10.1215/S0012-7094-91-06230-7
- Andrei Khrennikov, $p$-adic valued distributions in mathematical physics, Mathematics and its Applications, vol. 309, Kluwer Academic Publishers Group, Dordrecht, 1994. MR 1325924, DOI 10.1007/978-94-015-8356-5
- Neal Koblitz, $p$-adic numbers, $p$-adic analysis, and zeta-functions, 2nd ed., Graduate Texts in Mathematics, vol. 58, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1984. MR 754003, DOI 10.1007/978-1-4612-1112-9
- V. S. Vladimirov, I. V. Volovich, and E. I. Zelenov, $p$-adicheskiĭ analiz i matematicheskaya fizika, VO “Nauka”, Moscow, 1994 (Russian, with Russian summary). MR 1349578
- Nguyen Minh Chuong
- Affiliation: Hanoi Institute of Mathematics, P.O. Box 631 Boho, 10 000 Hanoi, Vietnam
- Email: email@example.com
- Nguyen Van Co
- Affiliation: Department Of Mathematics, Hanoi State University, Mai Dich, Tu Liem, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Received by editor(s): July 1, 1997
- Additional Notes: This paper was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of Vietnam
- Communicated by: Dennis A. Hejhal
- © Copyright 1999 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 127 (1999), 685-694
- MSC (1991): Primary 11S80; Secondary 81T99
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-99-04954-0
- MathSciNet review: 1618721