Abstract:A classical theorem of Brauer and Wielandt which states the result under the assumption $G=[G,G]$ is extended to all finite groups.
- Koichiro Harada
- Affiliation: Department of Mathematics, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43210
- Address at time of publication: 2-2-14 Toshinden, Suruga-ku, Shizuoka-shi, 421-0112 Japan
- Email: haradako@@math.ohio-state.edu
- Received by editor(s): October 1, 2007
- Published electronically: July 3, 2008
- Communicated by: Jonathan I. Hall
- © Copyright 2008
American Mathematical Society
The copyright for this article reverts to public domain 28 years after publication.
- Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 136 (2008), 3825-3829
- MSC (2000): Primary 20-XX
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-08-09575-0
- MathSciNet review: 2425721