Abstract:A famous result of Zimmermann-Huisgen, Hille and Reineke asserts that any projective variety occurs as a quiver Grassmannian for a suitable representation of some wild acyclic quiver. We show that this happens for any wild acyclic quiver.
- L. Hille, Moduli of representations, quiver Grassmannians and Hilbert schemes, arXiv: 1505.06008.
- Claus Michael Ringel, Tame algebras and integral quadratic forms, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, vol. 1099, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1984. MR 774589, DOI 10.1007/BFb0072870
- Claus Michael Ringel, Quiver Grassmannians and Auslander varieties for wild algebras, J. Algebra 402 (2014), 351–357. MR 3160426, DOI 10.1016/j.jalgebra.2013.12.021
- C. M. Ringel: The eigenvector variety of a matrix pencil. arXiv:1703.04097. To appear in: Linear Algebra and Appl. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.laa.2017.05.004.
- Claus Michael Ringel
- Affiliation: Fakultät für Mathematik, Universität Bielefeld, D-33501 Bielefeld, Germany
- MR Author ID: 148450
- Email: ringel@\@math.uni-bielefeld.de
- Received by editor(s): March 26, 2017
- Received by editor(s) in revised form: June 30, 2017
- Published electronically: January 16, 2018
- Communicated by: Jerzy Weyman
- © Copyright 2018 American Mathematical Society
- Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 146 (2018), 1873-1877
- MSC (2010): Primary 16G20, 16G60, 14D20
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/proc/13882
- MathSciNet review: 3767342