2022 AMS Short Course
January 3-4, 2022
To be announced.
AMS Short Courses
A two-day program held just prior to the annual JMM, the Short Course introduces mathematicians and students to emergent areas of applied mathematics to fuel curiosity, discovery and research. Led by experts, activities in each course address theoretical issues, numerical challenges and practical applications.
Planning for Short Courses
Previous Short Courses
- 2021, Mathematical and Computational Methods for Complex Social Systems, Virtual
- 2020, Mean Field Games: Agent-based Models to Nash Equilibria, Denver, Colorado
- 2019, Sum of Squares: Theory and Applications, Baltimore, Maryland
- 2018, Discrete Differential Geometry, San Diego, California
- 1973–Present, Full List of AMS Short Courses