Each year's JMM sees several mathematics organizations convene in one location, including the AMS national meeting. The JMM offers an unparalleled range of research presentations, educational exchange, professional panel discussions, and gathering opportunities for colleagues, collaborators, and students.
The American Mathematical Society (AMS) will be one of many hosts for the JMM in 2023. While the AMS will be the sole manager of the meeting’s logistics, at least 14 other mathematics societies and associations will partner with the AMS to hold JMM 2023:
- American Institute of Mathematics (AIM)
- American Statistical Association (ASA)
- Association for Symbolic Logic (ASL)
- Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM)
- Consortium for Mathematics and its Applications (COMAP)
- International Linear Algebra Society (ILAS)
- Julia Robinson Mathematics Festival (JRMF)
- Mathematical Sciences Research Institute (MSRI)
- National Association of Mathematicians (NAM)
- Pi Mu Epsilon (PME)
- Pro Mathematica Arte (PMA)
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- Association for LGBT Mathematicians (Spectra)
- Transforming Post-Secondary Education in Mathematics (TPSE)
The JMM 2023 features an expanded classification system for sessions and talks in addition to existing MSC classifications, to welcome a wider range of talks on mathematics research, pedagogy, and more.
JMM 2023 and beyond will also include new lectures, invited addresses, prizes and awards, professional development opportunities, and networking events.
Or, submit your proposal using these forms:
Note: Attachments greater than 10MB will be dropped.
Have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us directly.
- Boston, MA 2023, January 4–7 (Wednesday–Saturday) at the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center
- San Francisco, CA 2024, January 3–6 (Wednesday–Saturday) at Moscone West, Moscone Center
- Washington, DC 2026, January 4–7 (Sunday–Wednesday) at Walter E. Washington Convention Center