The AMS does not provide abstracts of book reviews. You may download the entire review from the links below.
Full text of review: PDF This review is available free of charge.
Authors: S. L. Campbell and C. D. Meyer Jr.
Title: Generalized inverses of linear transformations
Additional book information: Surveys and Reference Works in Mathematics, No. 4, Pitman, London, San Francisco and Melbourne, 1979, xi + 272 pp., $42.00.
- 1. Adi Ben-Israel and Thomas N. E. Greville, Generalized inverses: theory and applications, Wiley-Interscience [John Wiley & Sons], New York-London-Sydney, 1974. Pure and Applied Mathematics. MR 0396607
- 2. M. Zuhair Nashed (ed.), Generalized inverses and applications, Academic Press [Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, Publishers], New York-London, 1976. University of Wisconsin, Mathematics Research Center, Publication No. 32. MR 0451661
- 3. C. Radhakrishna Rao and Sujit Kumar Mitra, Generalized inverse of matrices and its applications, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York-London-Sydney, 1971. MR 0338013
- A. Ben-Israel and T. N. E. Greville, Generalized inverses: Theory and applications, Wiley, New York, 1974. MR 396607
- M. Z. Nashed (ed.), Generalized inverses and applications, Academic Press, New York, 1976. MR 451661
- C. R. Rao and S. K. Mitra, Generalized inverse of matrices and its applications, Wiley, New York, 1971. MR 338013
Reviewer: Michael P. Drazin
Journal: Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 3 (1980), 894-898