Congressional "leave behinds" for the 118th (current) Congress:
- NSF fact sheets - these highlight NSF investments in your own state
- CGS state snapshots - these include state-specific data on the scope and impact of graduate education and research
- AMS FY24 NSF appropriations request urges increased and sustained federal funding for research and education in the mathematical sciences
- Access to federally funded research - the AMS supports open research and a balance of open access publishing models.
Those below were published during the 117th Congress:
- AMS FY23 NSF appropriations request
- Support women in the research ecosystem
- Support mathematical sciences education at all levels
- Artificial Intelligence and Math
- Grow and diversify our STEM workforce
Show your support for mathematics and the profession by taking action on important policy and legislative issues.
Your voice is powerful, use it today! Take Action!