As instructors, researchers, facilitators and experts, librarians and other information professionals play an important role in the AMS user community. Here you'll find resources to help you interact with the AMS and your patrons, including tools and links, downloadable visual resources, recommended articles, and more. For further assistance, please contact us.
- Visit AMS Open Math Notes, a new repository of freely downloadable mathematical works in progress.
- AMS MathViewer is an interactive, dual-panel reading experience now available on two select AMS journals.
- Learn more about the enhancements coming to MathSciNet in 2017.
- View the Winter 2017 edition of AMS News for Librarians here.
- AMS Acquisitions Editor Eko Hironaka is writing Book Ends, a new blog that will serve as a forum to discuss math books.